Instead of watching the news on television (which is crap), how about listening to the best Christian podcasts for women? Each of these 35 podcasts has a slightly different focus, but they all have one thing in common–Jesus.
This comprehensive list includes Christian working women podcasts, women’s ministry podcasts, and my favorite, Christian parenting and family podcasts.
Frankly, any of these Christian podcasts I am suggesting for women are great to listen to no matter what stage of life you are in. They all give needed encouragement and inspiration.
If you would like to listen to a top Christian podcast but don’t know how to find them, let me help you out. Don’t worry. Every device has a way to download the best Christian podcasts for women.
Let me show you what you need to do to start listening right now!
RELATED: Check out my testimony on FamilyLife Today Podcast
Where Do I Find Christian Podcasts?
Your device should have one of these apps on it. Or you can download the app from an app store. Take a look and see which one you have so you can start listening to your favorite Christian podcasts for women.
This is the Apple podcast app. It is free and can be found on any Apple iPhone, iPad, Mac computer, or laptop. Just look for this logo when searching your devices. You can’t miss it. It will be on your dock or go to Finder>Applications.
This is the Android app. It is called Google Play Music and is also free. It does everything an Apple podcast app does. Check out this app when searching for the best Christian podcasts for women.
This is the Spotify app. You may have not heard that Spotify broadcasts podcasts along with your favorite music, but they do! While they do have a wide variety to select from, they only carry podcasts that partner on their platform. It’s worth checking out as they may cut the ads.
This is the Overcast app. It is another free app that plays podcasts. It is a super-functional app that allows you to organize and keep your phone storage in check with an auto-delete feature. You can also upload your own audio on this app in case you want to try your hand at podcasting.
This is the Castro app. It allows you to control your listening experience by using the auto-queue to listen to your top shows. You can also limit the number of shows in your queue, cut out silences, and trim the intro so you can get straight to the show.
If you want to listen to a podcast, one of these apps will work for you. You just need to decide which app fits your lifestyle and device best.
How Do I Listen to Podcasts?
It is easy to listen to a podcast once you have downloaded the app. Just click on the app and go to the search bar. Type the name of one of the 35 best Christian podcasts for women that I have suggested below.
When you find the one you want, click on it. and check it out. You can scroll through the episodes and see the titles. If you really love it, subscribe to it by clicking on the “subscribe” button. After you look at the episodes, pick one and push “play.”
If you want to branch out and search a broader topic, go to the search bar and put in something like “funny Christian podcasts,” “Christian women leadership podcast,” or “Christian podcasts for college students.” The app will give you suggestions to find your favorite genre.
If you just want to listen to one of the best podcasts for Christian women, then look below. I have done all the work for you. The list is a combination of my favorite podcasts plus suggestions from other women in different Christian Facebook groups.
Speaking of Christian Facebook groups… I have one called Christian Family Living. You can get even more Christian tips if you join!
The Best Christian Podcasts For Women
- Pardon the Mess with Cynthia Yanof
- Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson
- The Natasha Crain Podcast with Natasha Crain
- FamilyLife Today Podcast with Dave and Anne Wilson
- Mama Bear Apologetics with Hillary Morgan Ferrer and Amy Davison
- Chrystal’s Chronicles with Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Confessions of a Crappy Christian with a Girl Named Blake
- It’s Time For Coffee with Jeanette Tapley
- Crazy Cool Family Podcast with Don and Suzanne Manning
- Made For This with Jennie Allen
- The Complicated Heart Podcast with Sarah Mae
- Don’t Mom Alone with Heather McFayden
- Fierce Marriage with Ryan and Selena Frederick
- The Home and Hearth Podcast with Rebekah Hargraves
- The Chrystal Paine Show with Chrystal Paine
- Mom Struggling Well with Emily Thomas
- Mama Trauma with Ronica Cormier
- Focus on the Family Broadcast with Jim Daly and John Fuller
- Thriving Beyond Belief with Cheryl Scruggs
- Stepping Into a Joy Filled Life with Katie Hedrick
- What Have You with Rachel Jankovic and Rebekah Merkle
- That Sounds Fun with Annie F. Downs
- At Home with Sally Clarkson
- The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey
- Whoa That’s Good Podcast with Sadie Robertson
- Grit and Grace with Darlene Brock and Julie Graham
- Rhythms of Life with Gabe and Rebekah Lyons
- Women of Worth with Lexie Thiery
- Theology Mom with Krista Bontrager
- Brant and Sherri Oddcast
- Graceologie with Gwen Smith
- The Alisha Childers Podcast
- Hey Girl! with Bethany Needham
- Dear Daughters with Susie Davis
- The Proverbs 31 Ministries
Pin it for later!
The Best Christian Podcasts to Listen to in 2022
I hope you enjoy these 35 awesome Christian podcasts. They are the best ones to listen to in 2021. They are so encouraging and beat any news show on television. I especially listen to them when I need extra parenting help or spiritual encouragement.
It is nice to have a positive Christian outlook and see the world through the eyes of God instead of the dreary news of man. What about you?
Tell me what best Christian podcasts for women you recommend! Comment below.
Got Family Problems? There is Help and Hope!
Are you experiencing family problems or have a family estrangement? Do you feel shame, anger, or rejection? Check out my book Estranged: Finding Hope When Your Family Falls Apart on Amazon or at your favorite digital store.
This book not only talks about my seven-year estrangement from my Christian family but also gives solid tips to help you with your family problems. Break free from your pain. Allow God to heal you no matter what has happened in your family of origin. There is hope when your family falls apart.
Creating Family Memories Book
Get Creating Family Memories. This book will help you manage your family in a way that allows more time to be intentional with your kids. It includes a schedule too. You can get it at your favorite bookstore.
Join the group Christian Family Living on Facebook
Continue the conversation on Facebook and join the group Christian Family Living. This is a place for Christian women to freely talk about parenting, marriage, faith, family, and culture. Being a Christian is hard! Let’s do it together. Most of all, a sense of humor is required. Got memes? Bring it on!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
There are tips on building a Christian home, parenting, marriage, family issues, and faith. Learn how to get back to the things that matter most in your life and the life of your family. It’s time for a revival!